Friday, November 09, 2007

I’m jumping on the Blogging Bandwagon.

So when I first started this I thought it would be short bc I had nothing to say. I was wrong. Sorry this is all over the place:

Work has been busy. Budget stuff mostly. Yesterday I needed a break so I was reading something which lead me to these two lists.
50 Things Men Wish You Knew
50 Things She Wishes You Knew

I personally can say most of the Women’s list is true. Then, I made a friend look at the guy’s list and he also confirmed it’s true.
This weekend I may have to wear my hair in a pony tail while golfing and drinking beer, then go home to cook and then, ya know ;-)

Next- Books.
I just finished “The Kite Runner”
MESSED UP. I think the book was very well written, although the story was just sad and messed up. It was a super quick read, I would recommend it.
I realize it came out ages ago, but I wanted to read it before the movie came out. I’m not sure I will actually see the movie now.

Moving Along-
I have no new house or redecorating going on, so no pictures to share. Although, I have a question. What do you do if you have a squeaky bed? Well I suppose it’s the box spring or the metal thing you put the box spring on- frame maybe? But not the mattress. It’s just annoying. You sit on it- squeak. Roll over- squeak.
You get the picture. Is my only option to buy a new one?

Almost done-
I watched Grey’s last night. I think I am going to start watching it regularly. Although, drinking two glasses of wine (and not eating dinner) after a crappy day and then watching it isn’t a great idea. I was on the verge of crying. Meredith is growing on me…maybe it was just the alcohol.

Finally-
I’m toying with the idea of dying my hair dark. Like chocolate brown. I think you have all seen it like this…if not I have pictures I can send.
I need thoughts….

Ok and with that I am going to eat lunch.

Clem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home