Tuesday, October 03, 2006




Laguna

I am contemplating with the idea of emailing FNB. Tomorrow though. Late afternoon. I'm sure all the "Rules" girls would disagree, but as The Future Mrs. Darcy reminded me last week, it's not 1952.
I will work on some sample emails tomorrow.

I've also decided that Lo and FNB, and all their friends are like the DC version of Laguna Beach. So with that in mind, I decided to see who I am most like from Laguna.

Results:
You're LC!
There's a fine line between lovesick and stalker and you're walking it, girlie! No matter what you do, you just can't seem to shake that one guy who's got every corner of your heart. You give so much of yourself just trying to snag a minute of his attention that you tend to lose sight of what's important to you. Take a breather from obsessing over him, read a chapter of He's Just Not That Into You, and hit the beach with a bunch of your friends. Your closest pals are always the best medicine for heartache!

That is just sad.

Maybe I should email FNB this quiz to see who he is....this may be insightful.
Clem

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

Do you think FNB is a Stephen or a Trey?

-Scarlett

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home