Monday, December 04, 2006

I am guessing only snuff was freaked out...

due to the lack of response from my Friday poetry. So in case any of you were wondering, no I am not depressed, no that wasn't about anyone in particular and yes you will be subject to more random shit from me.

i used to write all the time, but now - not so much. (some of you probably cheering) Naywho, i realized it's because i usually used to write when i wasn't happy. And since that's not the case these days, i have decided to try and go to dark places of the past to produce earth shattering poety.

Now since this is a new technique you must bear with me or just choose to skip my posts. Either way, at the end of all this, I will take my poems, as Jewel did, and put them in a book for the marketable price of 29.95, and depending on your support/feedback levels may personally sign a copy for you. TBD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home