Sunday, December 03, 2006

So how has everyone been doing? Anyone know when Margeaux returns from Me - hi - co?

Let's see, this weekend was a little quiet so not too much to blog about...went to a neighbor's holiday party, where Rhett drank in excess leaving him a wee bit sluggish this morning. He is looking over my shoulder as I type this, for he made an ass of himself and doesn't want it spoken of on this very public forum. I've basically been blackmailing him with dishes duty as payment for my silence...yeah, I'm kinda a bully like that. Ha!

We went to the indie movie theater to see Alfred Hitchcock's Notorious starring Cary Grant & Ingrid Bergman. It is one of our, if not THE, favorite Hitchcock movie. We'd seen it before, but it was cool to see it on the big screen.

I've been exploring my new 9 GB of music "borrowed" from a friend. This guy has a crap load of Drop Kick Murphy's so I'll be following The Future Mrs. Darcy's suit with them. I will also be checking out the following artists new to my collection:

Ray LaMontagne
Old 97's
Uncle Tupelo
Susan Tedeschi
Brak - God, I loved this from the cartoon network in college! Newly added to my MySpace page! yo, check it

-Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home