Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's been a while since anybody has posted anything so I thought I'd provide a little update. However, I warn you, nothing exciting is happening so this may be a bit boring.

It is spring break this week where I work and it makes me miss the days of being in college and going to Mexico for a week to enjoy the sun, get wasted and hook up with cute boys. Here I am 7 years later stuck in a cube with my window open. I suppose I should consider myself lucky to have a window at all. However, my boss just expressed interest in going outside and having a beer. This is the kind of day where back in college we'd all gather at the terrace and have a few beers and play cards. That sounds SO good right now!

In other news, the wedding is 73 days away. I only know that because The Knot tells me so. I'm not actually counting but now that I've written it down my stomach is doing a few somersaults. Wedding invitations mailed today so be on the look out for one in a mailbox near you soon. I suppose it's starting to feel real now. Going in for the first round of alterations the first weekend in April. This means I have three and a half weeks to work my butt off to lose some more weight before I decide if I need the dress let out. I suppose it would help if I could get my butt out of bed in the morning but that's gotten harder now that we've sprung forward and it's dark again. No excuses - must get motivated. One would think that knowing I have to put on a swimsuit in public in a little over 2 months would be motivation but surprisingly, it's really not as much motivation as I was hoping.

That's really all I got. I told ya, my life is really not too exciting. About the craziest thing to happen to me lately is that I went out two nights in a row. Whew! I am getting crazy these days! So, that's it for me. I hope you are all having an enjoyable day and enjoying the weather - especially Popodop who is hopefully sunning herself in Miami and avoiding any actual work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home