Friday, April 27, 2007

I know that I've been commissioned for a happy playlist and I'll be glad to oblige, but first let me give my more than two cents on the sad playlist:

[coming directly from a personal playlist called "Singing w/ your eyes shut: A karaoke version of drunk dialing"]

HOLD PLEASE FOR WICKED COOL EMBEDDED HTML...



[Under Construction]
Now for the happy playlist:
When asked for happy songs, my immediate reaction was to turn to my arsenal of 80's favorites, but then I thought oh no! maybe this is more the time to dance around one's kitchen like in EVERY British romantic comedy...but then I thought: Bossa Nova! So, since I can't edit myself I'll give you the happy playlist in 3 parts:

Jordache Jean's Back Pocket Arsenal

Another One Bites The Dust - Queen

Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield

Tainted Love* - Soft Cell

*Which I should mention was perfectly sampled by the lovely Rhianna and I love the "Umbrella" song!!! Just waiting for MySpace to pick it up so I can just hit play over and over and over on my profile page!

Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes

There She Goes - The La's

Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode

A Little Respect - Erasure

Safety Dance* - Men Without Hats
*How cool am I that I own this bad boy on vinyl?

Rock the Casbah - The Clash
(One of my favorite album covers, simple yet effective!)

I Want A New Drug - Huey Lewis and the News
Appropriate since I'm detoxing, especially since I'm all jacked up on my new vice - CAFFEINE!!

Down Under - Men At Work

Physical Attraction - Madonna

Send Me An Angel - Real Life

Blue Monday - New Order

Stand - R.E.M.

The Boys of Summer - Don Henley

Two of Hearts - Stacey Q

Always on My Mind - Pet Shop Boys

It Takes Two - Rob Base and D.J. E-Z Rock

Do You Really Want to Hurt Me - Culture Club
__________________________________________________________________

Hugh Grant Montage
&
Roman Holiday Complete w/ Vespa and Audrey Hepburn Style Pencil Pants
Coming Soon....

-Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home