Saturday, April 28, 2007

Testing the whole non-drinking thing today at a wedding held at a winery!!! Ha! The gods certainly have a sense of humor, do they not?

Anyway, I just thought I would brag about the best night's sleep I think I've ever had (save the night spent at the Ritz in Clayton, Missouri en route to NYC for our honeymoon.) So here's why: since the 'rents are coming for an extended stay we thought we'd just buy a second bed instead of putting them up in a hotel. We thought "Wait! Let's get ourselves a King size mattress" which due it's size forced us to switch bedrooms. Switching bedrooms in the middle of painting rooms with oil based primer and now my clothes are spread out in over 3 rooms and a foyer. These factors have made me fussy and want to drink - but since I'm radiating nothing but positivity and sobriety - instead I turn to creating the perfect happy playlist. And finally - we've reached the point of the story. My bed is a heaven sent pillow top mattress that finally allows me to sleep slightly on the diagonal. Best part - bought it from my neighbors who sell mattresses to retailers so I got it at cost which is so cheap I want to pinch myself.

Okay so I'll get to publishing those playlists later...I've got a wedding to get ready for.

Lata,
Scarlett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home